What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is an integrated package of various Microsoft products including Office 365, the latest Windows operating system and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Microsoft 365 includes the following:
Windows 10 for Business
Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft. Its key features are:
- Intelligent security – Windows 10 is powered by advanced technology and cloud intelligence that proactively protects your business and its data.
- Regular updates – Updates mean that your infrastructure is optimised for maximum security and performance.
- Flexible management – Manage devices on your terms that support on-premises, cloud or both.
- Enhanced productivity – Geared towards intuitive user experience, Windows 10 has built-in tools and features to help people collaborate and work efficiently.
Office 365 is an integration of Microsoft apps and services including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. It is updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
Click here to find out more about Office 365.
- Work anywhere – Office 365 gives you the capability to work from anywhere as long as you can connect to the internet.
- Get more done – Get the Office apps with built-in AI tools and online file storage and sharing.
- Work better together – Collaborate, share, and communicate with flexible tools that go where your team goes.
- Build your business – Get more customers and improve the efficiency of your business operations.
- Safeguard your data – Help protect your company against external threats and leaks with built-in privacy and compliance tools.
Enterprise Mobility + Security
An intelligent mobility management and security platform from Microsoft that helps to protect and secure your organisation. Its key features include:
- Identity and access management – This allows secure connections between people, devices, apps and data.
- Information protection – Ensure that your sensitive data is protected in motion and when shared by gaining visibility and control over how files are used.
- Threat protection – Protect your organisation with adaptive, built-in intelligence by detecting advanced threats, compromised identities and malicious actions across on-premises and cloud environments.
- Unified endpoint management – Flexible management and powerful security solutions allow you to deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
- Cloud access security broker – Have the ability to respond to and combat cyber threats by gaining access to cloud apps and services.
What Key Features are Included with Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 includes the following key features for up to 300 users:
- Office 365 – keep up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. Click here to find out more about Office 365.
- Email and calendar – Outlook and Exchange ensure you can keep up-to-date with your colleagues and customers.
- File storage – Enjoy up to 1TB of cloud-based storage.
- Data protection controls – Help keep business data secure on personal and company-owned devices.
- Windows – Upgrade to the safest version of Windows – Windows 10 Pro. Upgrade from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Pro.
- Cyberthreat protection – Guard against unsafe attachments, suspicious and other malware that could threat your business.
- Administration and deployment – Manage PCs and devices quickly and easily.
How We Can Help
Cambridge Support work closely with you to understand your business requirements to help put together the most relevant and cost-effective package for you.
For more information take a look at the Microsoft 365 Business Description article.
Our team of IT experts can help implement your new service.