Cambridge Support is an award winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. We support many on-premise environments but are focused on cloud technologies and work on Google and Microsoft cloud solutions.
We are always looking for individuals with experience in the IT sector who can demonstrate the ability to understand customer service, client needs and working with our technical team offering solutions to meet those needs.
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Main Purpose of the Role
Cambridge Support are currently seeking a motivated, successful new business sales people to join our expanding team.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience in self-generating leads, booking own appointments, driving own sales and creating new business opportunities. These skills are essential.
- Achieving a monthly sales target split between one off and recurring business
- Attending appointments, either self-generated by cold-calling, networking and other prospecting activities, and by working closely with our telemarketing team
- Demonstrate strong time management ability to maximise sales performance
- Sales in Managed Service, Cloud Services, IT Security, Hardware and Software
- Provide weekly reports on own sales figures
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
- Provide full proposal documents outlining details to clients, and to own and manage own sales pipeline
- Work with telemarketing and Internal sales to keep updated with sales opportunities and projects
- Attend sales meetings and sales calls
- Attend regular networking events and conferences where required
- Promote and maintain the Cambridge Support brand
The key responsibilities and accountability’s highlighted in this job are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of this role.
- At least two years’ experience working in a field sales new business development role within a technology/telecommunications/data company, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment
- Experienced in IT sales, support and data connectivity services
- Some experience working with CRM systems as well as good MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to self-generate opportunities
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Excellent customer service approach
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
Personal Attributes will include
- Enthusiastic, motivated, driven, approachable
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure, and keep to deadlines
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving
- Happy to travel as needed
The benefits offered to you include
- Uncapped OTE with competitive basic salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- An extra day off to enjoy your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme – 3%
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services
- Regular company funded team socials
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, in order to make a safer recruitment decision.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org